Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

The real bitching begins.

Ok so I have realized that no matter what I do it will never be enough. I can't please anyone these days. I can't get it right at work because the invester is a DICK with a capital D. I do damn near everything my mother asks of me, i.e. not yell or spank booties in front of my grandparents because they don't like it. And I do other things as well that she asks me. But it isn't enough. I don't even know where I stand with my ex-husband. As much as i love him i hate him sometimes too.
With all this shit that has been going on he has been really supportive to me. And the sad thing, I have people online that I have never met that care more about me then some of my family. I guess thats when you know you have real friend?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]