Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

As stated in my other realm of chaos

Annoyed, frustrated, sick, tired, and a whole lot of other adjectives that I can't put into words. Maybe I will find comfort in my other realm? These are the thoughts I was having when i went to bed last night. Now I will tell you why, not that any of you care but here goes.

Annoyed- I am annoyed with myself because I continue to get used like a .5 Hooker. Figuretively not litteraly.

Frustrated- I am frustrated because no matter how much i care it isn't enough. If I don't do anything it isn't enough. If I bitch it's too much. So what I need to know is where the fuck is the balance?

Sick- I am sick of being sick. If I have to throw up one more time it will be one more time too much. And honestly I can't take it anymore.

Tired- Well tired pulls into the whole sick thing. I am forever tired and well that just sucks. I need to shave my flipping legs but I'm too tired to do it. I need to have a break but yeah right.

Here's why this all came about. Last night I waiting well at least an hour for paul to show up with money so we could eat. Could I have made dinner, yes but who wants to when they have been puking for oh i don't know something like 5 days off and on? So I didn't want to, I didn't even want to drive but I did. I had to borrow money from my son. (how pathetic is that?) Well anyway I never got a phone call or anything telling me he wasn't coming. Finally I just got sick of waiting and left.
After class at around oh 10 he comes by to throw the money on my bed and grab my suitcase. I was telling him I think it is rude to come into my house and take shit without asking. it is bad enough he took my Nike duffle bag without asking me for it. His excuse "its just sitting there why shouldn't I use either?" Totally not the point. He also said he forgot i was waiting on the money from him (yeah ok sure). Then his phone rings and he went outside to answer it. But left my door open, hi its like 101 in the night time I don't need my fucking door open thanks. I told him I thought it was rude to talk on the phone to some bitch in front of me too. Oh well that person was going to sleep, well so was I but that didn't stop him from busting in here.
Finally I got mad when he left and told him he annoys me. It annoys me that I can't get a break from my child for more than I don't know a few hours. His social life is more important and to me that doesn't cut it. So I told him not to bother to come get booties because I am sure he is going to be too busy for his son. Since you know he always is.
I guess I need a break. I realize most women don't get one and have more kids than I do. But I have also realized not everyone is sick all the time, and most have some help. I get a few hours here and there. but what I need is a vacation. Someone HELP?

Comments:
HI..Does a live in daughter taking care of an 80 year old in a wheelchair count as going nuts and needing a vacation? YESSSSSS you got it!! I feel your pain..I really do! Hang in there okay!!
We all gotta stick together!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]